unanswered 2017 Cash Outs

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Made of Bricks and Murder
  • Thank Yous: 1342
  • Storyteller
  • Officer
08 Jan 2018 10:54 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
2017 Cash Outs was created by Aleister (Aleister)
If you attended the banquet and had over 150,000sp, and wish to cashout, please read the following instructions:

- You must have been present at the Banquet to recieve this. (If there is an extenuating circumstance, please email me)
- Instead of the personal ability, you may opt to spend all your service immediately into build at a rate of 1000sp per build.
- You must submit 3 proposals to , I will not accept submissions via Facebook or other email addresses. Please submit these in order of preference. (I may contact you to discuss the skills or ideas via Facebook afterward)
- When submitting ideas, focus more on the flavor of your ability. I will be working with you to ensure they fit within the new rules so they do not have to be rewritten at a later date.
- I will hopefully have a more public list of rules and guidelines following what personal abilities must fit within soon.

The deadline for submissions is March 15th.

In service to The Crown,
-Lord Admiral Aleister Tartaros the Phoenix
-Lord of Drega'mire
-Admiral of the Kormyrian Royal Navy

-Steve Oros
(Officer, Storyteller)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Cara Tartaros (Rachaelelle)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Welcome!

Follow Us On:

Search

The Heavens

Waxing Gibbous Moon
Waxing Gibbous Moon
10 days old