normal Necrophitus is Defiling the Quartz Mountain

• Terzak
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 153
19 Apr 2019 13:58 #31 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Necrophitus is Defiling the Quartz Mountain
Thank you Cara! I hoped it would be closer, but alas.

I'm going to grab a compass, grab some coin, and start walking north until I find the northernmost civilized point in all of Palymidia and a boat that can get me the rest of the way.

-Terzak

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ephrem
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 301
20 Apr 2019 06:41 #32 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Necrophitus is Defiling the Quartz Mountain
Nesterin,
Despite this blasted war and the energy drain on our resources, it seems necessary to keep vigilant in many directions. Thank you for keeping an eye on the area known to be of interest to our enemy. That was wise of you to do so. Also, I am sorry for the loss of your falcon.

Cara,
I would be glad to offer help in any research that is necessary to bring down our enemy. The libraries of the Church of Light cannot match those of the followers of Chronicler, but they are still a formidable source and might render some useful information from our own perspective. Some of the Galladelian sources regarding battling undead might be particularly promising.

Yours in the Light,

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance

OOG: Bryan Amore

21 Apr 2019 20:56 #33 by Dame Laurent-Belmont (amalthea)
Replied by Dame Laurent-Belmont (amalthea) on topic Necrophitus is Defiling the Quartz Mountain
Cara,
Please let me know how I can best help against this threat. I am at your disposal.

Dame Amalthea Laurent-Belmont
The Heart of Kaladonia
Steward of Auralion
Master Emeritus of House Laurent-Belmont
Paladin of the White Fox

Alts: Mercy, Primrose Brambleton

OOG:
Lauren F.
I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend

29 Apr 2019 19:03 #34 by Adalia Winters (krishickey)
Replied by Adalia Winters (krishickey) on topic Necrophitus is Defiling the Quartz Mountain
I had not made my way into this miserable, lovable little hole of Travance to witness Necrophitus defiling the gods. However, talking skeletons have not done me any good in the past and fail to imagine they would now. I would love to rattle some bones. Cara, Ser Nesterin, I will raise my sword for you. Find me when you will need it.

While I am no Chronicler, I have lots of experience leafing through tomes. If you need some extra researchers, I can provide some assistance at the scholar's table. Could provide even more assistance if we need people to dive into some dank, dilapidated libraries, no doubt infested with probable undead or what have you, to recover said tomes.

- Adalia "Dolly" Winters
XO 1st Raider Force, Kormyrian Royal Navy
(OOG: Kris H)

Moderators: Damien (Damien)LoisMaxwell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Welcome!

Follow Us On:

Search

The Heavens

Third Quarter Moon
Third Quarter Moon
21 days old