unanswered November Squire/Knight Tournament Sign-Ups

30 Aug 2019 09:30 #1 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
November Squire/Knight Tournament Sign-Ups was created by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
So I know a lot of us are preparing ourselves for Chaz’s tournament next moon, however come November a few of us Squires have decided to organize and prepare a Squire/Knight tournament. We simply wish to hone our abilities, build up our synergy as pairs, and to get some bragging rights if we win. Any Squire/Knight pairings who are interested in participating, please either post on here or shoot me a missive and I will add you to the tournament bracket.

Since this is about fighting as a pair and seeing how well we work together, we are not barring any abilities during this, however they cannot receive help from anyone outside of their team. It will be a fight until both members of a team are down or give up. Each team consists of 1 Knight (or Lord/Lady) and 1 Squire. Any Knights that do not currently have a Squire, may ask someone to stand in as their Squire to participate.

If anyone is interested in being an announcer for us, please send me a missive. If you are someone with healing capabilities we would appreciate any assistance with patching us up after the matches to prevent any serious injuries. Other than that, once we have decided on an official time for this to take place we will make the announcement. Come enjoy and cheer on your land’s knights!

Squire Keladry Aybara
Private of the Baronial Guard

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Damien (Damien)LoisMaxwell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Welcome!

Follow Us On:

Search

The Heavens

Waning Gibbous Moon
Waning Gibbous Moon
17 days old