844 White Lake Road, Sparta NJ 07871
- From NY / NJ, Take I-80 West to Route 15 North.
- Follow Route 15 for about 11 miles, until the highway narrows at a light and becomes a 2 lane road. Continue north, past a railroad crossing, to a traffic light. When you pass Papa Roni's Pizzaria on the left, you are approaching the next turn, at the traffic light.
- Make a right onto White Lake Road, and follow it for about a mile - Camp Sacajawea is on the right side of the road, on a curve.
- While there is a small lot out in front of the Main Building, it is HIGLY recommended that you park in the parking lot. The lot is back before the Main Building, before the Ranger's house. You can unload at the building and then park at the lot - this prevents double-parking and overcrowding during the event.
- You may NOT park inside the fence during an event. If you pull into the camp to unload, you must leave the camp (outside the fence, in either the front lot or the side lot) before the game begins.
From New York City:
- Goto NY Penn Station at 34th Street & 8th Ave.
- Take the NJT train to Dover (There are 2 lines. The "Montclair-Boonton" and/or the "Morristown".)
- Get off at Dover Station & take a cab to the Camp Sac. The cab will run you around $30 to $40. If the driver doesn't know the location, simply tell him/her to take Route 15 North. Stay on Route 15 all the way until it becomes a 2 lane road & then make a right turn on White Lake Road (Or, see Driving Directions, above).
- Go past all the houses until you see a large barn & white building on your right hand side. You should see a bunch of cars parked in front of the location, as well as a line trees creating a wall/fence on front. The front door has a sign on top.
If you would prefer not to take a cab, it is suggested you arrange for a ride ahead of time from the Dover train station up to the camp. The trip is about 30 minutes each way. There is a board on the forums specifically for arranging rides, or carpooling.