A typical monthy event at Knight Realms follows the schedule below:
- The camp is available for players to show up, and set up. During the Summer Months when the Sparta Day Camp is in session, players may arrive no earlier than 5:00 PM. Off-Season, players may arrive at any time. (Some choose to come earlier and help set up the camp - please contact the Director ahead of time if you will be doing this.)
- Check-In usually begins at about 7:00 PM in Logistics, behind the Barn.
- New Player Marshals will be on-hand in Logistics to help new players make their PCs, and get acquainted with the game before Training officially begins.
- New Player Training begins at 9:00 PM, in the Barn.
- Lay On is usually called at about 10:00 PM, in the main room of the Main Building (the "Inn").
- The game is in session, all day!
- Market Faire setup begins at about 11:00 AM, and runs until about 2:00 PM.
- The Baronial Feast (Dinner) is usually served at about 6:00 PM.
- Game play continues until about 2:00 PM.
- At 2:00 PM, Game Play ends. All players and staff gather at the Main Building (the "Inn") to get their cleanup assignments.
- Camp and Cabin cleanup takes place. Everyone who plays gets one Camp Cleanup assignment, and is responsible for cleaning up their personal space as well, before leaving.
- Once cleanup is done, get your card signed off by the appropriate person, and turn it in, in Logistics, before departing camp!
- Many players choose to visit a diner or other establishment after the game - check with your ride and / or friends before you leave camp!