Recently, I took a trip up to Ostcliff, to check the situation of the blight and run an important experiment on removing blight. While the tests were few in number, and in a small scale, they did reveal the positive results I was looking for. I managed to completely remove a blighted plant, without harming the surrounding natural flora. This is merely the first part in larger experimentation to remove an even greater amount of blight from an area. I would like to speak with other druidic members of Travanse for peer review before continuing with the next phase of experimentation.
top of page
bottom of page