unanswered Land System Turn Open! Closes Thursday, August 16th

07 Aug 2018 08:37 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Land System Turn Open! Closes Thursday, August 16th was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello everyone!

The Land System Turn is officially open!

• Default Actions: They're being cleared out. I'd wait until next week to enter them if you want to make any during this round so I don't clear out anything you start this time around :)

• Promote Trade: If you want to earn an extra commodity between events, you select this action. You can choose to have it placed in a business and have it added to the ledger or, you can pick it up when you check in at the next event (I will make a note on your card that will get signed off) You *need* the Trade of the kind of commodity you want to get.

• Skilled Work: When you make an action this event, please list any relevant class you have to the action if you would like to try and have it count as a bonus to your action.

• Railroad: Railroad construction is continuing! This also means PvP/PvE actions against it are being accepted as well. Rules on that are here:
    www.knightrealms.com/forum/Announcements...ard-in-travance.html

**Other Notes: New/Upgrading Business related matters may go to Jonathan Foster-Tomlin through FB messenger or the KR forums

There's no more plot land actions. If you're unsure which ST/marshal you should have contacted at the event, Steve Oros is your guy.

If you need anything else, please send me a message :)

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Welcome!

Follow Us On:

Search

The Heavens

First Quarter Moon
First Quarter Moon
7 days old